The mission of Family & School is to foster family and school relationships through the sharing of ideas, talents & service to build a strong Catholic family network.
We provide many wonderful student activities and events that foster a sense of school spirit and community building such as Spaghetti with Santa, Assemblies, recess equipment, teacher/student appreciation days, end of the year picnic and many, many more!
Family and School News
- February 8th: Adult Only Candlelight Bowl @ Oak Forest Bowl
- February 23rd: Rescheduled BUNCO Night
- March 2nd: Oak Forest Fleadh
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade – All are Invited!
- March 7th: Annual St. Baldrick’s Fundraiser
- April 12th: Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt (The whole school is invited)
- May 3rd: BOGO Book Fair in School Library
- May 17th: Daddy/Daughter Spring Fling
We are always collecting pop tabs and Box Tops! Please keep your eyes open for Box Tops on many products you purchase. Cut them out and send them to school. We earn money for each collected.
Thank you to all our families for contributing to our fundraisers and helping us raise money for our students and our school!