Jennifer Jermano Miller
- 3rd year at St. Damian School.
- 7 years as Director of Advancement at St. John of the Cross Parish School
- 12 years at Penn High School, Mishawaka, IN, Theatre, English, Speech, and Broadcast Journalism Teacher
- B.A. Saint Mary’s College, Notre Dame, IN
- M.S. Education, Indiana University, South Bend, IN
- M.A. Educational Leadership, Concordia University, River Forest, IL
- Archdiocese of Chicago, Leadership Academy
- University of Notre Dame, Alliance for Catholic Education, Center for Transformational Educational Leadership Fellow.
I believe in the foundation of a strong Catholic education. We must be able to provide a safe place for our students. I find that the power of prayer and to have the opportunity to implement prayer and our faith into everything we do each day is beneficial in providing comfort and kindness. As your principal, I hope to continue to assist our teachers to integrate the faith into our daily curriculum as an essential characteristic. By providing faith based opportunities within our curriculum, seeking out opportunities for our children to experience the world outside of their own environment and giving our children a safe place to learn, we in turn, develop strong, intelligent, and compassionate individuals. When not at our school, I enjoy spending time with my four children, my husband, going to the theatre, and cheering for the Irish! Email Mrs. Miller